Monday, December 24, 2012

On + In: The Holidays

This is the first of many posts to come, I am so excited to be on board as a contributor on Inspiration Den for 2013! In light of the Ignore warningholidays, and all that surrounds them, this post will be a little different than future posts. Where in the future I'll be focusing on what's trending in fashion + home, this post is more of a fun look at the current holidays, and gathering some inspiration for them. Both On (fashion) + In (home). Can't wait! xxoo - Ashley

>>>>><<<<<

I've been thinking a lot about what I'll be wearing through the holidays this year - it seems like a good idea to end the year with some glam (it nothing else, it will make me feel a little prettier!) Tis the season for parties + getting dressed up, plus we'll be having lots of company. I'll be pulling from what I already have in my closet, maybe just adding a new necklace or patterned tights. And I don't know about you, but I'm loving all the gold & bronze I'm seeing, they have long been favorites. Here are some of my "on" inspirations for this years glam holidays:

 

 In contrast to all that glitters, I'm wanting a little more earthy look to my home. First, with having company, I won't be able to change the overall decor too much between Christmas & New Years. The tree will still be up, and the subtle browns and greens with it. My only areas to get really creative and different will be the table, buffet, and maybe ceiling if I'm feeling especially ambitious!

 

Hope that you all have a fabulously inspiring holiday season. xxoo
(Links & credit for all the inspiration images can be found on my Inspiration Den Board.)

1 comment: